WINNIPEG, MB., July 8, 2019 – Valour FC today announces the team’s first Valour FC Day at the Assiniboine Park Zoo Sunday, July 14th from 1:00-3:00 p.m. Valour fans young and old are invited to visit with players and mascots while completing an adventure list as part of the first Valour FC Day at Assiniboine Park Zoo.
Located in the Journey to Churchill and Discovery Zone, activities and events include:
- Valour FC players will be in attendance to meet fans, sign autographs and take photos.
- Adventure lists will be handed out at the gate.
- Vic and Winston will be onsite and at the Otentik.
- Temporary tattoo stations.
- Dribbling and kicking stations
- Visitors can enter to win four tickets to a Valour game in the Wild Things gift shop.
The event will take place from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. in the Journey to Churchill exhibit and fans can enter from the Gateway to the Arctic or the in Leatherdale International Polar Bear Conservation Centre.